How To Get Beautiful Skin |10 Tips To Get a Beautiful Skin Naturally
A beautiful, glowing and healthy skin is a source of confidence in itself. There is not a single women who does not want a beautiful skin and that is exactly what we will discuss in this article. Here are some very simple tips on how to get beautiful skin naturally in just few days lets get started.
#10: Drink lot of water throughout the day:
– Water helps to purge toxins from your body, which helps to keep your skin glowing and clear.
– Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
#9: Scrub your face with a Homemade scrub:
– To Make a Scrub for Beautiful Face Skin You Will Need:
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic honey (Read Benefits of Organic Honey)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- With clean finger apply the mix on your face
- Rub gently for 2 to 3 minutes
- Do not scrub to hard
- Scrubbing to often is also not recommended
- Once a week is just fine
# 8: Cleanse your face twice a day:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and do not use soap, instead use a mild face wash.
- It is Imp to remember : If you do not clean your face regularly, the skin will get clogged and this dirt would further lead to acne and dirty black heads.
#7: Daily Workout:
- Before starting your workout regime make sure that your skin is clean to prevent clogged pores, which would further lead to acne.
- Do not wear makeup while exercising.
- After workout take a shower and smoothen your skin by applying moisturizer.
#6: Use sunscreen lotion:
- Too much unprotected exposure to sun leads to sunburns, premature skin aging and it may even cause cancer.
- The American Academy of dermatology recommends using a sunscreen that is
- 30 SPF or higher
- Has a Broad spectrum (Means which can save your skin from both Ultraviolet rays and Ultraviolet B rays)
- Should be water resistant
#5: Avoid using soap on your face
- Water when combined with soap alkalizes the skin and this increases the chances of getting dry and scaly skin
- Skincare is considered complete only when you combine a gentle face wash with a moisturizer or sunscreen lotion.
#4: Less Stress = Lesser Wrinkles:
- Stress can be very harmful for your skin as well as your health.
- It is advised to do daily mediation for at least 10 minutes.
- You can simply chant “Om”
- Research has proved that daily mediation will not just help your stress levels go down, but will also help to boost your overall health.
#3: Eat your Vitamins:
- Eat vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes and ginger for vitamin A it will help repair your damaged skin
- Eat vitamin C rich fruits & vegetables like leafy greens, garlic, onions and sweet pepper to help avoid allergic skin reactions.
#2: Sleep well:
- Good sleep is not just good for your skin, but is also wonderful for your overall health.
- 6 to 8 hours sleep is recommended.
- You can also have a cup of warm milk before bed time, to get a nice sound sleep.
#1: Moisturizer is your Best friend:
- Weather it is winter or summer time, do not forget to apply moisturizer, after cleaning your face.
- Never apply makeup without using moisturizer first.
Watch Video “How to Get Beautiful Skin” – Naturally