Ah!! worried about those ugly dark circles under your eyes as a party is just around the corner, do not worry as here in this article we share some very simple and easy Home remedies to help you get rid of those dark circles almost instantly.
Almond oil is wonderful to for getting rid of dark circles naturally. For this remedy all you need is just Almond oil, which is very easily available in the market. The one which I like is Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil. All you need to do is before going to bed:
– Wash your face nicely with warm water
– Pat dry it and then apply Almond oil or Badam oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
– Massaging for 2 to 3 minutes should be enough.
– Leave the oil on overnight and than in the morning wash your face with cold water. You can repeat this every day until the dark circles lighten and gradually disappear.
Cucumber acts as a cooling agent for our eyes and it also has properties to lighten the skin. For this remedy all you need is
– A cumber which was kept in the refrigerator for almost 5 to 7 hours.
– Cut thick slices of this cool refrigerated cucumber and keep it on your eyes for 10 minutes.
– You can do this 2 times a day.
Yes!! buttermilk is not just good for our digestion, but it is also a wonderful thing for dark circles. For this remedy you will need
– 2 table spoon of buttermilk
– 1 small spoon of Haldi or Turmeric.
Mix both the ingredients to make a paste and then apply that paste on your dark circles and leave it for good 15 minutes. Than wash your face with warm water. You will see the change immediately.
Potatoes have a natural bleaching property when it is used raw and thus it helps to lighten dark skin and not just that it is also very effective to reduce puffiness around the eyes. For this remedy you will need
2 potatoes. Keep them in the fridge for 5 to 7 hours.
– Grate the refrigerated cold potatoes and extract the juice of it. By squeezing the grated potato
– Then take 2 cotton balls and dip it into the potato juice and keep the cotton balls on closed eyes for 10 to 15 minutes, let it settle.
– Make sure that the cotton covers your eyelids and the dark circles.
– After 15 minutes wash your face and eyes with cold water.
– Splash your eyes 3 to 5 times with cold water.
– Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results
Honey is one of my favourite ingredient when it comes to getting rid of not just dark circles but also it is very useful when it comes to getting a glowing skin. I have been using it since quiet sometime for glowing skin and it works like magic. For this remedy you will need Honey.
– Take half a spoon of honey. I like using Dabur Honey
– Apply this honey on your dark circles, make a thin layer of it under your eyes.
– Leave it on for 20 minutes
– Than wash your face with warm water
– You can do this daily and see the results.
Remedy #6: Using Rose Water:
I love the smell of rose water and love it even more when it is used after refrigerating. This amazing rose water not just helps to rejuvenate our skin but is also a great remedy for eye puffiness, sore eyes and even dark circles under the eyes. For this remedy you will need
– Rose water – Dabur Gulabari suits me best
– take 2 cotton pads and soak them in this rose water for about 5 to 7 minutes. Let them soak in properly.
– Then put these soaked cotton balls on your eyelids for around 15 minutes.
– You can follow this remedy 2 to 3 times a week
Tomatoes are my favourite, whenever I am hungry, I just chop in few tomatoes put some salt and consume and they are yum!! oops went on wrong track. Tomatoes are not just healthy to consume but are also wonderful beaching agent and can effectively lighten the skin. Therefore it’s no surprise that it is used as a remedy for dark circles under the eyes.
– Like Potato you can grate 2 to 3 tomatoes and extract the juice by squeezing it.
– Then add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
– Keep your eyes closed and apply this mix to your eyes and dark circles.
– You can gently massage for 2 to 3 minutes, with very light hand.
– Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your eyes with cold water.
You can continue using this remedy until you see the results. mostly in 10 to 15 days the results should be visible. In case the lemon in this mix causes burning sensation, stop using it immediately.
– Take good care of your allergies.
– Take at least 8 hours sleep daily.
– Eat a Healthy diet full of Vitamin D, E and C
– Drink lots of water
– Keep away from Stress
– If possible start doing Breathing Yoga.
Recommended Home Remedies & Health Tips for You:
How to Lose Weight- Lose upto 5kgs at Home FAST!! चेहरे से तिल हटाने के 8 घरेलू नुस्खे – Hindi Home Remedies How Do You Get Rid Of Head Lice Naturally & Fast Home Remedies For Indigestion – Easy Natural Remedies How to Stop Smelly Feet | 10 Easy Home Remedies